Attention Plumbers, Electricians, Roofers and Metal Fabricators: the Makita 4131 Metal Cutting Saw has finally arrived. Make-Inch cold-Inch cuts through a variety of mild steel and eliminate the worry of hot sparks and flying debris. Cut through Steel Roofing, Conduit, Iron Pipe and more with this powerful 13-AMP workhorse. Almost 2-Pound lighter than the competition (10.6-Pound), the 4131 has a maximum cutting depth of 2-1/2-Inch and a higher chip retention efficiency than other competitors models. Equipped with the Ceramic-Metal blade for incredibly fast and clean cuts each and every time. Expect the best and get it with Makita Power Tools.
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor cuts through various types of metal
- Heavy duty blade cover provides imcreased chip protection
- Virtually spark-free cuts
- CERMET tipped blades are made with a special Ceramic-Metal mixture that resists heat, which can shorten the life of traditional carbide tipped blades
- “”Tool-less”” blade cover removal and chip collection window for operator convenience
Large cutting capacity for single pass cutting
- Fast, effortless cutting through single or multiple metal pieces with burr-free ends that are cool to the touch