Help & FAQs
Using the Website
• Q. How and when can I contact Team Tools?
• Please call customer service if you need any assistance – 417-881-TEAM. Hours of operation are 7am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday. Customer Service is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
• Q. How do I place an order?
• Place the item(s) of your choice into your shopping cart by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on every product page. Then click the “Proceed to Checkout” button and follow the easy to use checkout process. At that time, you will be told your shipping rates, if any, and you will input your shipping and payment information so that we can process your order.
• Q. How can I track my order once it is in transit?
• Once your order is placed, you can track your order online here. Additionally, an email will be sent to you the night your order ships. This email will confirm shipment, and will contain your tracking number that you can then use to track your shipment via the UPS website.
Fees and Charges
• Q. What is the “Min Order Fee”?
• On some orders below $35, a minimum order fee will be charged to cover packaging and warehouse costs. This fee is never charged on orders over $70.
• Q. Are there restocking fees?
• Restocking fees are charged for returns not received in manufacturer’s original packaging/ condition. are not in resalable condition and/or special orders.
• Q. When will my order ship?
• Your order will ship within 1-2 business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
• Q. When is your shipping cutoff time?
• Orders placed after 10:00 A.M. EST/ 7:00 A.M PST will ship the following business day. If you need your order delivered by a certain date, please select 3rd, 2nd or Next Day air. We cannot guarantee delivery dates for shipments that are sent via Free Shipping or Ground. While Free shipping usually means Ground, for heavy (freight) or oversized/bulky items we reserve the right to drop ship from the factory in order to reduce shipping costs to us. We do this so that you can get great value in shipping. If you’d like us to ship out of our stock, please select and pay for a guaranteed delivery method.
• Q. How much are shipping charges?
• Shipping is based on weight, and distance. You can get an estimate of shipping charges on our website by clicking the “Proceed to Checkout” button on the cart page, after entering your shipping information and clicking continue, you will be prompted with available shipping options and rates.
• Q. What if I need my order by a specific date?
• If you need your order delivered by a certain date, please select 3rd, 2nd or Next Day air.
We cannot guarantee delivery dates for shipments that are sent via Free Shipping or Ground. While Free shipping usually means Ground, for heavy (freight) or oversized/bulky items we reserve the right to drop ship from the factory in order to reduce shipping costs to us. We do this so that you can get great value in shipping. If you’d like us to ship out of our stock, please select and pay for a guaranteed delivery method.
• Q. Can I use USPS or FedEx or some other shipping company?
• Unfortunately all of our shipping is through UPS.
• Q. What happens if my order is damaged?
• While we don’t anticipate it, damage sometimes occurs. When you sign for the package, please make sure to indicate that the package was/is damaged. This will help us file a claim. However, we will happily replace your order for products damaged by the shipping company called in within 3 business days of delivery. Teamtools417.com is not responsible for any damaged items shipped via a Freight Forwarder outside of the United States.
• Q. Do you ship to Canada?
• Sorry, not at this time.
• Q. Do you ship to Asia, Europe, or Africa?
• Sorry, not at this time.
• Q. Do you protect my personal information?
• Teamtools417.com only uses your personal information for the original purposes it was given. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection. Teamtools417.com will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to our suppliers and other third parties who need to know in order to deliver services on behalf of Teamtools417.com unless required to do so by law. Further, Teamtools417.com reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
• Q. What if I don’t like my purchase (returns/exchange policy)?
• We accept returns up to 30 days after you receive your order. Your order must be in good condition, and be in the original packaging. There may be restocking fees for special orders or for
orders that are damaged. Freight orders (items over 140lbs or exceedingly large) are not refundable. Some restrictions may apply. Return must be postmarked within 30 days of return request. We do not take some items back, examples are drain cleaners, sub pumps, etc.
Please allow 7-10 business days for returns to be inspected and credited once received.
• Q. What is your out of stock policy?
• Our website indicates items that are in stock and ship next business day. Currently out of stock items labeled “special order,” which can be purchased as well and will be ordered directly from the manufacturer. Purchases of special order items usually ship within 7-21 days. However, this is subject to manufacturer availability. For a more specific lead time on a special order item, please give us a call at 417-881-TEAM.
• Q. What is your pricing and promotion policy?
• All sale items are while supplies last and prices are subject to change at any time.
Back to Home