Klein Tools Chicago® Grip – Dual Conductor Transmi
Out of stock
- Designed specifically for VR2® (vibration-resistant) and TransPowr® T-2® dual conductor twisted pair cables.
- Machined upper and lower jaws eliminate scoring or damage to second conductor by contouring to second conductor.
- Round jaws shaped to provide maximum contact with circumference of cable and prevent cable deformation.
- Supplied with spring and locking loop handles, allows jaws to be held in open position for easier placement on cable.
- Grips maintain temporary tension until the wire or cable can be permanently terminated.
- Orders must specify exact outside diameter of cables, circular mills with strand combination, or manufacturer's code.
- VR2 is a registered trademark of Southwire Company.
- TransPowr and T-2 are registered trademarks of General Cable Technologies Corporation.